Simply toss together these crunchy veggies with our tangy vinaigrette and enjoy with a protein of your choice for a delicious easy meal. The best part about our refreshing cabbage slaw recipe is that is that it tastes event better the next day! After marinating in all of those yummy vinaigrette juices overnight, the slaw has even more flavor.
This recipes can be made as a side to enjoy with tacos, grilled chicken or fish, or enjoyed as a salad on its own. We hope you enjoy making this recipe for yourself!
Makes 2-4 servings
- ¼ Cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- ¾ Cup olive oil
- ½ tsp. Himalayan pink sea salt
- ½ tsp. Black pepper
- ¼ Head of red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ¼ Head of green cabbage, thinly sliced
- ¼ Small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Carrots, grated
- 1 Cup Brussels sprouts, finely sliced
- ¼ Cup parsley leaves
- Himalayan Pink Salt and Black Peppe, to taste
- In an 8oz mason jar, combine all the vinaigrette ingredients together, screw on lid and shake well. Set aside.
- Toss all of the cabbage slaw vegetables together in a mixing bowl with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, give the vinaigrette another good shake.
- Pour the vinaigrette over your cabbage slaw and toss to evenly distribute.